Sunday, October 25, 2009

Deep in the Heart of Texas ...

... and I'm too pooped to post a lot, but I had to post the Peeps pic that I took yesterday ..... just for my Peeps!
When Easter comes around I'm going to have to buy some Peeps so that I can take them with me wherever I go and take pics, then it will be like you're there with me!

OK, I'm home now for a couple of weeks and then off again for a week in Minnesota, cuz Chicago just wasn't quite cold enough for me!
After that I'll be home for a week and then off to Oklahoma for Thanksgiving at my father-in-law's home. And yes, it will be cold there, too.
Lots of prayers will be needed for that trip, Peeps, as it will be the first time for me to go since Jim's mom died last year. It will be very difficult to be there but I need to go.
Lots. And. Lots. Of. Prayers.

It's good to be home, though I had a great time with D. The house is still standing, the boys (and my Mom) are still alive and the horse/dog was properly spoiled. So all is as it should be in my corner of the world.
Well, all is as it should be now.

Happy Sunday, Peeps.

2 comments:

Mary Lou said...

Glad you are home safe. Loved the picture of the orange peeps. Hope your week is good and the hip doesn't hurt you as much as it was. Blessings and prayers...Mary Lou

Carrie said...

Wow, what a busy fall you're having! I hope all your travel goes well & I'll be praying for you, especially as you visit your FIL for Thanksgiving!