
... don't know why, just the feeling I'm feeling.
If I try to put a reason for the feeling (and how often can a grieving person do that?! Not so much.) I guess I'd say I'm tired, my hip/back is bothering me and though it's getting slowly better, some days I just want to scream from always feeling it there. Every single day.
Add to those two things the fact that I'm missing Jim very, very much tonight and there you have it --- distance.
From everyone and everything.
Am I having a pity party?
I don't think so ..... not tonight.
Just feeling ....
.... distant.
7 comments:
I SO relate to what you are feeling... even tho' I am in this new relationship, my late husband "pops up" when I least expect him to (or memories of him do). Still songs or lyrics bring him to mind, and the sentiment, the feelings are still there. So take your time, and just let your feelings, your emotions flow. Our journeys on this path we NEVER wanted to be on, are so individual. Just know that you are loved. {{hugs}}
Recently I was privileged to listen to someone gently guide a grieving widow to hear what God said about their grief. What I got out of that moment is that pure grief, unencumbered by the lies we often believe about ourselves, is good. Not desired or hoped for, but good. It seems like your feeling of being distant from everyone and everything (sans pity party)is pure grief.
JB
Love you! Hang in there! jybs
thinkin about you....and praying
love, kat v
TANW...praying.
I love you! I can't wait to see you in 3 days!
Janine,
reaching out and hugging you.
love you
Post a Comment