Yep ..... I have given up on sleeping for the second night in a row. Only tonight I gave up at 3:45 instead of 4:15.
I don't know what's going on but I'm tired (no pun intended) of waking up at 1:00 a.m. and then tossing and turning until I finally give it up and get out of bed.
Although I have discovered one positive thing about sleeping alone .... there's no one to bother when you finally do get up.
Yeah, I'd rather have someone to bother.
Guess I'll see how many inane infomercials are on TV at this time in the morning.
6 comments:
So help me, I was watching Judge Judy circa 2001 reruns in the early hours too. Sigh. I feel for you, Janine! I should have switched on the computer and we coudl ahve chatted on facebook. Hang on - we may still be able to....
Oh, my goodness, I'm so sorry. I hope you don't get this until noon because you fell asleep in front of the TV!!! Praying that you'll sleep soon!!!
I can tell you...to many! To many insane infomercials!!!! Love you sis. Hope sleep comes to you tonight!
J, sorry to tell you but it's... well.... the CHANGE. It doesn't get better. Have a hormone blood test if you haven't already, then move north. The hot flashes are easier to handle up here.
Hi Anon ....
I just had a full blood work up, including hormones, and my dr. said I am no where near menopause .... dang it!!!
Good evening my darling daughter.
Take it from someone who knows...
that is the best time to view all those programs you have saved on your DVR. Keeps you away from those irritating infomercials. Have you stopped the Ambien? Sorry that you aren't able to sleep. I know how exasperating it is. Hang in there.
I love you very, very much.
Post a Comment