A blog that started out as a humorous tale of raising 6 children, then quickly became a chronicle of my grief at being suddenly widowed. Now it's the rest of my journey ... of living, laughing, crying, praying, rejoicing. Of being happy, sad, angry, content, sorrowful, alone, amazed and very, very blessed. And still taking life, one breath at a time ........
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Just For Fun ....
This is amazing .... only 2 guys (the singer is "cloned") and all acapella.
Good evening my darling daughter. Spaghetti sounds yummy. And salad. And bread. What a woman!
I saw those two guys on tv. I think it was on Bonnie Hunt's show. The soloist is amazing. And the way they put their songs together is amazing, too. They have quite a few different songs on You Tube.
It was dissappointing to miss the game tonight. Dang rain.
2 comments:
That is really cool!
Good evening my darling daughter.
Spaghetti sounds yummy. And salad.
And bread. What a woman!
I saw those two guys on tv. I think it was on Bonnie Hunt's show.
The soloist is amazing. And the way they put their songs together is amazing, too. They have quite a few different songs on You Tube.
It was dissappointing to miss the game tonight. Dang rain.
I love you bunches.
Post a Comment