.... after getting a wee bit upset with my contractor last night. Today the house was dusted (it took them 3 1/2 hours!) and new filters put in.
The air is much better tonight.
I hit the tennis courts this morning and played decently .... thankfully. Tennis, when I play well, is a great stress-reducer (when I don't play well .... ummmm, we won't talk about that tonight cuz I don't want to get stressed).
:)
I went to work today after playing and stayed most of the day .... mostly because I didn't want to come home (just in case the dust was still all over).
Then I came home, cleaned up and went to choir.
I know .... my day was so exciting that you're about to go into a coma.
Me, too, Peeps.
Me, too.
Happy Thursday.
2 comments:
Forgot to mention this to you. We changed filters once a week during construction. We sprayed them with Pam (helps attract dust) and changed them Monday mornings before they came in. It did NOT solve it; but it helped tremendously.
Hang in.........
AC
Sounds like you had a good day to me. Ordinary tasks etc are good days. blessings on your week end...
Post a Comment