Friday, December 18, 2009

T.A.N.W.....






16 comments:

Mary Lou said...

T.A.N.W. Prayers going up...beautiful pictures.

purejoy said...

you grieve beautifully. such wonderful memories you will always have to cherish!
thinking of you today…

Michele Neff Hernandez said...

Thinking of you today and hoping that there are sweet memories mixed in with the ugly ones. The message of the day is that you are loved. And that love outlasts everything else.

Prayers and love.

Beth in NC said...

Thinking of you -- T.A.N.W.!!!!

Al said...

We are praying for you.

Al & Mary

Carrie said...

Oh, Janine. I'm taking some extra time to pray for you right now. May God heal your heart today.

Anonymous said...

Love you Janine.
Ann

Anonymous said...

You and your family have been in my thoughts and prayers all week and especially today.

Candice said...

Wonderful photos, Janine. Thank you for sharing them with us. I'm thinking of you and sending you many hugs, sweet memories, and as few biting pains as possible today and in the coming weeks.

xoxo,
Candice

Anonymous said...

Love and prayers, Ruth

Debbie G. said...

Haven't posted much, but always lurking. Been thinking and praying for you this week and will continue to do so.

Anonymous said...

You and the kids are in my thoughts and prayers. Cheryl

Anonymous said...

J
thinking of you today and this week - all week. Love the pictures these past few days. Glad the kids are arriving home.
Leia

Unknown said...

sending prayers and love your way.

Nat said...

Glenn and I shared memories of Jim last night before bed and how much we miss him. What a guy and what a couple.
Love you all.

Anonymous said...

Hi Janine, you are doing a nice job of honouring your husband and keeping his memory alive for all. I don't know what this feels like from your perspective. We did lose a great friend the same way at age 42 5 years ago. I miss him a lot and there is an empty space where he should be all the time. The similarities are so familiar between him and Jim and how this all happened - surgery that did not go as well as they thought - he had a massive stroke. It is so unbelievable. We are still close to his widow and your blog helps me know how she is really feeling. I try to be sensitive in the ways that you say are important (what to say/not say and do/not do). All I know now is that I feel that it was a privledge to know our friend and have the time that we did with him. I didn't know that way back when but I sure do now and I cherish the ones I still have around me. Take care - thinking of you.
Kim (Canada)