Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Better Day ....

.... than the previous days this week.
Thankfully.

Sometimes it truly is a decision of mind over matter.
Sometimes.

It's a beautiful day here.
I had a great tennis match this morning.
I lost, but I was happy with my playing .... and it's a gorgeous day.

The Son and I took his car into the shop because I think he's killed the brakes.
Truly.
Dead.
Murdered.
By death.
Which is probably a common problem when a car keeps getting driven for months after you think there's a brake problem.
I cannot keep up with everything.
And so I may be charged with brake manslaughter.
Or at least one count of brake neglect.

Now the Son and I are hanging out together, watching "Old Dogs". So far it's a total "guy" movie.
Oh well.

Tomorrow I'm being imprisoned in my home waiting for a UPS delivery. No time frame given ... just all day. The last time this happened the "box man" (as the sons used to call any UPS man) didn't come until around 6:00 p.m.

Maybe I'll get motivated to do some spring cleaning.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!


Happy Thursday, Peeps.
: )



3 comments:

Wendie Tobin said...

Again, you leave out the most critical bit. What are you getting from UPS?

Janine said...

W ...... a critical shipment ...... wine. : )

kdawnmartin said...

It's always wine...lol I knew that!!!! Love you!! <3 Ok, not ALWAYS wine but you said critical so I knew...