.... isn't all that fun when you're feeling under the weather.
It usually leads to a slight depression.
Yep, a little pity party in bed by night fall.
I spent the day in bed (after spending most of the morning trying not to hurl). I'm feeling better now .... not tip top but better than this morning. I'm hoping it's a short-lived virus (especially since I'm supposed to play a match tomorrow).
Maybe my body is trying to reject the low altitude now.
So yes, I'm feeling better .... no thanks to the two teenage boys who haven't even checked to see if I'm alive all day.
I have truly felt the love.
Whatever.
Days like this make me ache with loss.
Days like this make me hate being single.
Days like this make me wish, yet again, that it had been me instead of Jim.
Days like this make me think that the kids would be so much better off if it had been me and not him.
Days like this make me pissed off at him for dying.
Days like this make me cry.
It's a good thing I'm not sick all that often.
It's a good thing I don't have days like this all that often.
And it's a good thing I didn't die in my bed today ..... cuz I don't think my body would be found for days.
7 comments:
I'm so sorry you were sick and pray that you are on the mend this morning. Also sad that you weren't feeling the love of your boys.
Take care and take it easy today!
Love you.
You make my laugh . . . I am sorry even when you are hurting your sense of humor shines through :)
Moni B
awww, even in your suffering, you still have a sense of humor. it's too bad you have boys still left at home instead of girls, but girls bring their own share of issues, too. i'm so glad you have a multitude of children to journey through life together. i know you hit a pot hole or two along the way, but it's good to know, as my mom would say, this too shall pass.
sorry your feeling ill. i'm hoping you're on the mend soon.
Boy do I understand that feeling of not being found for days!. Hope you feel better soon.
Luanne
Good evening my darling daughter.
I wish I had known you were not feeling well. I would have come in and taken care of you. You should call when you are sick. No matter how slightly. That's why I'm here, you know.
I love you very much.
A few months after Kevin died I got the flu real bad. My mother came over to help with the kids. At one point, I looked over at the clock and thought that Kevin would be home from work soon. It took a few moments to realize what I had done and then I cried. As incredibly sick as I was I still found the energy to grieve.
Hope you feel better soon.
Just joined in....I hope you're feeling better soon. I can't remember where or when I found your blog but I enjoy reading, though I do sometimes cry when you cry. My heart goes out to you and your family.
Heather
Post a Comment