.... so I'm grabbing the Sons and heading out.
Today was a good day .... even if I was imprisoned in my home (and yes, the "box man" got here at 6:00 p.m. again. At least he's consistent.). But it was worth the wait .... I now have 6 new bottles of wine. Yay!
I had two friends over for lunch .... I've missed time with my friends.
Yes, I'm one of those females who gets a "boyfriend" (ugh) and then spends most of her spare time (ha!) with him.
Don't you hate those females?
Me, too ..... guess I'll have to work on that.
In other news .................. ummmmmmmm ...... there is no other news.
Oh .... except to let you know that I did NOT do any spring cleaning today.
Shocking, I know.
And I didn't cook, either.
Happy Friday, Peeps.
: )
2 comments:
cleaning is such a friday killer. glad you were able to avoid it! hope you have a fantastic weekend!
Following you through BlogUpp! Come visit me if you get a chance.
~Trista
Post a Comment