We are having a great time. :)
The weather is beautiful again today. I'm sure that the skiers in our group are enjoying it up on the mountain. D3 and I are loving it from where we are.
Oh .... and by the way .... I did not make a trip back to the bar yesterday. But not to worry ... I didn't get near a slope, either. Nope, I did better than that .... I found a corner and took a nap. One mountain run and one margarita were all my system could take .... my body went on strike and just gave out. And who could blame it?! One moment it's in flat, warm-ish Houston and the next it finds itself flying down a snowy, icy mountain .... sure that death was waiting at the bottom, if not somewhere in the middle, of that run.
My legs are killing me, I have bruises all over (yes, I have fallen once or twice --- though surprisingly only once during the suicide run) but I'm having a wonderful vacation .... reading and watching movies with D3 ..... and enjoying the time with everyone else.
And so far, Peeps ..... the cabin is safe from bears.
So far.
Happy Tuesday.
:)
1 comment:
YAY for no bears!!! Love you!
Post a Comment