A blog that started out as a humorous tale of raising 6 children, then quickly became a chronicle of my grief at being suddenly widowed. Now it's the rest of my journey ... of living, laughing, crying, praying, rejoicing. Of being happy, sad, angry, content, sorrowful, alone, amazed and very, very blessed. And still taking life, one breath at a time ........
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Ask Me Wednesday!!
Any questions?!
: )
1 comment:
Mom
said...
Good evening my darling daughter. Ok. . .tent camping. . .really?? I think you need to point out to C that you have a perfectly acceptable Lake House on a very beautiful lake. He can pitch a tent on the lawn and you can have your bed, tv and air conditioning. No bugs. Have you suggested that option? Then I would be able to play with you for the weekend. ;-)
1 comment:
Good evening my darling daughter. Ok. . .tent camping. . .really?? I think you need to point out to C that you have a perfectly acceptable Lake House on a very beautiful lake. He can pitch a tent on the lawn and you can have your bed, tv and air conditioning. No bugs. Have you suggested that option? Then I would be able to play with you for the weekend. ;-)
I love you bunches.
Post a Comment