Wednesday, April 21, 2010

No More Cancer Doctor .....

..... the MRI was clear, again ..... and at today's visit he cleared me. He said I don't have to come back anymore .... ever (well, hopefully ever). He did say that he'd keep seeing me if I wanted him to, but I very respectfully declined that offer. I hope I never see him again (even though he's a perfectly nice guy).

So that was great news.
Which helped with the news I got yesterday ..... or technically, didn't get.
My doctor's office called to say that they have the results from the blood work, but she couldn't tell me anything over the phone. I have to come in and visit with my doctor about it. Tomorrow.
Yip. Pee.
So evidently my B12 levels are not normal and now I get to see what course of treatment she wants to take. Hopefully it does not involve giving myself injections .... but all in all ..... it could be worse.
Heck, I've had 6 teenagers .... I can do anything!!

Tomorrow is Earth Day so everyone think green ..... I'll do a post and have a free give-away for some lucky commenter!

Happy Wednesday, Peeps.
:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's VERY good news, Janine!

:) Ann

Patty said...

Wonderful news Janine!!!! Still praying for tomorrows Drs. appt! One down...one to go!

Patty

Anonymous said...

So great to hear about the news about your hip!!! WooHoo! You're a survivor Janine...praise God.

AmyA.

purejoy said...

when i heard the oh crap, i thought there was going to be bad news… like cancer bad news… so thankful you have that off your plate. and b12 issues… don't know much about that, but like you said… you've done 6 teenagers… you can manage anything.
you're strong. you're a fighter and a survivor. no dumb ole b12 thingy is going to get you down.