A blog that started out as a humorous tale of raising 6 children, then quickly became a chronicle of my grief at being suddenly widowed. Now it's the rest of my journey ... of living, laughing, crying, praying, rejoicing. Of being happy, sad, angry, content, sorrowful, alone, amazed and very, very blessed. And still taking life, one breath at a time ........
Ooh it has a nice cover!Lol! If I didn't have a backlog of books to read right now,I would also be reading it too.Maybe I will just listen to all your discussions about it. You never know,it might make me want to drop all my other books for the present and start on that one!
3 comments:
Ooh it has a nice cover!Lol!
If I didn't have a backlog of books to read right now,I would also be reading it too.Maybe I will just listen to all your discussions about it.
You never know,it might make me want to drop all my other books for the present and start on that one!
Well, I thought I was too busy to read it....but now I think I'm gonna have to. :)
I'm in the middle of this book now...look forward to the discussion.
Connie C.
Post a Comment