... than the Monday.
No flashbacks today.
Thank God.
Thank you, praying Peeps.
Unfortunately that's all I've got today.
I'm wiped out .... flashbacks tend to drain me for a while.
I'm hoping to sleep better tonight and have an even better day tomorrow.
Speaking of tomorrow ... it's "Ask Me Wednesday"!
Use your imaginations and ask away.
I have thrown down the gauntlet.
Now it's up to you.
Happy Tuesday, Peeps.
9 comments:
So glad you had a better Tuesday! Here's hoping for an even better Wednesday! Now for the questions...How is your brother doing...and his family? I've been praying for them! Do you have Skype video to communicate with him and your other kids that are living away from home? Did your boys go to the Homecoming dance...and if so...do you have any pictures to share? How do I retrieve your post on "What Not To Say!"? I have a girlfriend who would benefit from those words of wisdom.
Thanks for sharing and I continue to pray for your family!
Here's a question related to your "No Dating Until 16 Yrs Old" rule. I always thought that would be my rule too. But, I need to think thru some potential loop holes (that the kids are sure to find) before we get there. Is it a strict 16 years of age? Or, can they start dating during the school year that they turn 16? What about a special event (like a Homecoming Dance) that occurs just a few short months before they turn 16? What really is a "date?" Can they go somewhere in a large group of boys and girls (even if I know there is one girl in particular that he is interested in)? If they ask to meet each other at the Mall and see a movie, is this a date? What if other kids are going to the movie too? Let me know how you have handled these situations. Did your kids try different ways to bend the rule?
Did any of your kids ever want to get to school early just to hang out and socialize? Our middle school bell rings at 8:25. If they get there around 8am, I think that is plenty of time to socialize. But, they are wanting to go earlier and earlier. And, they even try to convince me that they are going to tutoring - yeah right. I don't think they need to just be hanging out around the school. Your thoughts?
Do you have any specific rules regardging cell phones and texting? I got my son a cell phone for his 13th bday which, according to him, he was the last person on earth to get a cell phone. Now, he is texting ALL THE TIME! We have unlimited texting so it's not the bill I'm worried about. It's the apparent addiction. He can't enjoy a movie, or do homework, or talk to me without responding immediately when a text comes thru. It's driving me crazy!
It's already Wednesday, but I do have a question! It's about hair! When did you start to get gray hairs? I am only 28 (just turned) and I have TONS of gray hairs, all on the back of my head & above my ears...and some on the top... I know you mentioned that you used to dye your hair, I have never dyed it, and I love the natural colors of my hair...but I'm starting to think about dyeing it b/c of all the gray. I'm really bad about keeping up with stuff like haircuts, though, esp. with a new baby coming, I just know I wouldn't keep up with the dyeing very well. What should I do??? And also, is it normal to have a bunch of gray hair before 30???
You totally don't have to answer this (and if you do, I'm not asking for details), but I was wondering if the situation with your son and the school counselor and principal was ever resolved.
What are some funny stories that you have from public outings with 6 kids? I bet you have some pretty good ones!
(It doesn't have to be with all 6. If you have any funny stories from outings with any kids... that will work. Basically I just want some funny stories.:)
What are some funny stories that you have from public outings with 6 kids? I bet you have some pretty good ones!
(It doesn't have to be with all 6. If you have any funny stories from outings with any kids... that will work. Basically I just want some funny stories.:)
Did you have any issues with any of the kids not wanting to eat what you fixed and then taking what seems like years to finish a simple meal? What did you do to correct that behavior?
Glad yesterday was better than Monday, hope today was better than both days and that tomorrow will be even better!
Post a Comment