Monday, December 17, 2012

It Was The Only Word ......

...... that describes how I feel.

So I put it on Facebook ...... where someone else would know how I feel.

Like shit.
That's how I feel.

So much for the month being easier this time around.
At least I made it longer.

I am so sick of this.
As I wrote to another widowed friend earlier ...... why can't we just put in our "time" and then be done with this?!  It's what most people expect anyway.
That we grieve for 12 months and then we're done.

I wish it were that easy.
I wish it were over.
I hate this with every fiber of my being.

I want to be done hurting.
I want to be done being sad.
I WANT TO BE DONE CRYING at the drop of a hat!!!

I.
Want.
To.
Be.
Done.

And yet, it seems that I am not.
Damn.



5 comments:

Michele Neff Hernandez said...

Holding a candle of hope for you my friend, and offering the only thing I can: understanding, love, and more love.

mel said...

Thinking of you a lot today, my dear friend. Same as Michele, sending love and compassion and understanding across the miles. XOXO

Beth said...

so wish there was something I could do to make it easier, to take away the hurt. sending you ontinued prayers and much love.

Anonymous said...

Know you are loved and prayed for...VIcki

BAK said...

Remembering, hurting with you and praying for you and your children today.

Love you!