Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Spending Time in Tulsa ......

...... looking at houses, hanging with Vicki and waiting to attend Homecoming this weekend and to hopefully spend some quality/quantity time with Son #3.

Yes, I'm back here looking at houses.  We looked at a few a week ago and then several today. Tomorrow we'll look some more.
I don't know if I'll end up buying one here.

I may decide to live in NY full time.
I may decide to split my time between NY and Tulsa.
But not Texas.
Today I received another confirmation that I should be moving on.
And out.
Sometimes confirmations can be a great thing.
Sometimes they hurt like hell.
This was the latter.

But it's ok, because at least I know more today than I did yesterday.
I would rather deal with knowledge over ignorance and/or lies any day.
So thank you for that.

1 comment:

Amanda Towne said...

:( I'm sorry to read this, Janine. I'm sorry that confirmation was painful.

On a completely different note--how is D's knee? Popped over to check in & hadn't seen an update. Hope he and your mom are doing well.

Praying for clarity for you, and a sense of peace as you make decisions.