Thursday, February 5, 2009

It's Thursday and there's a battle going on .....

.... it's 2:00 a.m., or so.
I cannot sleep.
It is a horrible night.  One of the most horrible since that day.  
What. The. Hell?
I am in a battlefield.
And my side is losing the war ..... tonight.



How much pain can one person take ...... before they can no longer take any more?


UPDATE, 6:30am:

Thank you to all of the non-sleeping prayer warriors.
Finally fell asleep around 3:00.

The sun is rising ......... I think I hear a little Michael Buble in the air ..... "it's a new dawn, it's a new day" ......
..... so here we go!

7 comments:

Jackietex said...

I'm praying for you. I hope you get some sleep tonight...this morning.

Anonymous said...

I, too, am up during this long night unable to sleep losing the battle. Please know that someone is NC is praying for you now and even though we are losing this battle, the WAR has been WON for us ... just hard for me to remember right now! - A fellow OSU Cowboy

Holly said...

Prayers coming your way from Georgia.

Anonymous said...

i was awake till 4am the other night...and wondering if God hates me...so can relate some here...

Anonymous said...

Prepare yourself to get "the news/results" late friday afternoon . . . something about minutes before the weekend they like to do that . . . then you get to wait all over again . . . for the next step. Isn't life fun :)

purejoy said...

ohhhh i am praying for you. and when i awake in the night, i'll remember to pray for you... sometimes it is just one minute at a time... step by step.
and if michael buble can't brighten up your day... well i just don't know. i am hoping that today IS a new day.
sending sunshine and SONshine your way from tennessee.

Anonymous said...

So sorry..so sorry you have this all to go through. It must be so difficult. Praying for you.