A blog that started out as a humorous tale of raising 6 children, then quickly became a chronicle of my grief at being suddenly widowed. Now it's the rest of my journey ... of living, laughing, crying, praying, rejoicing. Of being happy, sad, angry, content, sorrowful, alone, amazed and very, very blessed. And still taking life, one breath at a time ........
6 comments:
J,
Thanks for posting the picture of you and Jim - I love when you post the pics, and have missed seeing them lately. I especially like this one.
I hope you're having a relatively good weekend, and enjoying Sassy. The pics and movie yesterday were great.
Thinking of you,
L
Funny how such a routine, normal picture can speak volumes. Thanks for sharing!
The picture tells the story
Thanks,
JB
Nuf said! I love you!
"Love never ends." V.
Yup. I sure love you.
Lis
Post a Comment