OK, Peeps, prepare yourselves to be bored silly looking at my pictures. I'm trying to choose only half-way interesting ones, but heck, if they're only half-way interesting to me then they'll bring you to tears of boredom!!
Anyway ..... here goes .......
This is Son #3 waiting outside our first stop at Disney World (other than the hotel) ..... Rain Forest Cafe. Yes, we flew a thousand miles to go to a restaurant that we could've gone to in Houston.
What.Ev.Er. It kept the two of them happy ..... for that moment ..... so I was fine with it. Besides, they have great Bloody Marys:
More shots of the ride:
Once we got to the inside part of the line, it was like an explorer's cave .... kind of cool:


OH MY GOSH!!!!! A YETI!!!!!!


This was a great roller coaster. The "broken track" led to something unexpected and fun.
This was the beach outside of hotel (the Beach Resort) ..... in the early evening. Before the next daily storm came rolling in:
This is a shot of the back of part of the hotel. It's fairly new:

This was Son #3's dream come true ..... a bunch of kids singing from "High School Musical 2"!! Actually, we had to leave there before he hurled from the sugary sweetness of the whole show.


This is our hotel room ..... I should have opened the curtain to show the balcony and the sun light:


This was the morning of July 4th ..... by the pool. They had a lot of activities for the kids. This was a hula hoop contest. Unfortunately, it was only for people under the age of 10 ..... otherwise I would have totally kicked butt at this. Seriously .... I am a terrific hula hooper. This little girl was the one I was rooting for ..... she came in 3rd:
I think this kid won ..... kind of surprising that a boy would win this contest:


This was the evening of July 4th. There were fireworks all over Disney World and we had a great view from the beach, while we watched a "beach-in" movie, which was kind of cool:



Son #2, joining me for the end of the evening:





Notice the star ..... totally cool!!!

OK, that's the majority of the pics from Disney World. Tomorrow I will try to post the ones from the cruise .... unless, of course, I have more exciting ones from here.
OK, that's the majority of the pics from Disney World. Tomorrow I will try to post the ones from the cruise .... unless, of course, I have more exciting ones from here.
My father-in-law flies home tomorrow and then we're heading to the beach.
I had fun with S, today. We had a great game of Hide n Seek ..... where I almost scared the pee out of her! Nice to know I still got it.
It's nice to be somewhere where I'm not responsible for anyone or anything ..... all I have to do is hang around people I love and relax.
I am SO looking forward to the conference on Friday ..... while trying to not have any expectations, though that's very difficult. I want to enjoy it .... I want to meet the women I've fallen in love with ..... I want to be maskless all weekend.
I hope and pray that my expectations will be reality.
You, my Peeps, could pray for that if you're wanting something to pray for (though I never seem to give you a lack of that .... something to pray for).
Thanks, as always ..... you make me feel so very blessed.
5 comments:
Thanks for the pictures. They add depth to your blogs last week. AMW: Did you have a favorite ride? What was an interesting meal (food wise) on the trip? When will see a picture of you on the trip?
Have a relaxing week. I will be praying for the week and the conference.
Al
Great pics Janine, thanks for sharing. I hope you have a great weekend at the confrence. I love you tons!
Thanks for the pictures. Shelby looked at them with me and was very excited to see Son #2. She recognized him from VBS. You can tell him that he delights girls of all ages.
Thanks for the pictures. Shelby looked at them with me and was very excited to see Son #2. She recognized him from VBS. You can tell him that he delights girls of all ages.
thanks for the pics, janine. btw, when we went on expedition everest, the line was so short we didn't have time to look at the fun stuff along the way...i told you the kids rode it 3 times in a row, all in about 20 minutes. (we were there on the extra magic hours)...AMW what hotel were you in?
Post a Comment