Saturday, May 1, 2010

Our Weekend ....

.... has drawn to a close.
Tomorrow morning we all will travel our separate ways, though thankfully we will drive 2 by 2.
I will miss these women.
Very much.
As much as I love all of us coming together, parting is difficult.
I will miss them.
But ..... even though we must part and go back to our separate lives ..... I am so thankful we made the effort to get together.
The love of being together is worth the pain of separating.

Trust me.
I'm an expert on that.

Happy Saturday, Peeps.
:)

3 comments:

Patty said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend Janine! You've had a dose of the best medicine there is...LAUGHTER! Have a safe trip home.

Patty

Mom said...

Good evening my darling daughter. I am so glad you had a wonderful weekend. Hope you found some fun stuff to bring back.

I love you bunches.

Anonymous said...

What a BLAST!! How could we let 25+ years go by without getting together?? I haven't laughed like that in a long time! So glad you were there!! Love you, Vicki