I'm now in Tulsa at my dad's house, hanging out with my wonderful sister and Dad and C (who are also wonderful).
We have laughed a lot and we've only been together 4 hours. I love being with my sister. The only thing that's more fun than being with my sister is being with my sister, dad, C, mom, D AND my brother, all at the same time. We laugh so much when we're together that I really should invest in some Depends. Yes, I know ..... TMI (too much info).
I am blessed.
Tonight we'll have a full house .... C's son and his family and my dad's best friend will be over for steak and crab legs. Don't be jealous, Peeps .... green doesn't look good on you. :)
Last night I had a great time with my sorority sisters. Talk about laughing. I really didn't want to leave the restaurant. I don't think any of us did. I love those women. We just can't believe how much one single choice each of us made almost 30 years ago brought us all together and have kept us together, no matter how much time goes by between our visits. We have been blessed.
I have been blessed.
My brother wrote that he hopes this visit with friends and family "fills my cup". Well, my cup is over-flowing and I'm only half-way through the visit.
My time with Vicki was wonderful.
I am blessed.
OK, it's time to get off of the computer and spend time with the family ..... and laugh some more.
But maybe I'd better visit the little girls' room first. :)
Oh, sheesh ...... yes, it's TMI but suck it up!!!!
Night, Peeps.
Thanks for your prayers.
God listens.
:)
6 comments:
I love you so much..it is so awsome having you sitting just next to me! I still can't believe you are here! Love. Love. Love you! Fair tomorrow....YES!
Hi guys!
I'm jealous:)
Janine, it sounds like you are right where you need to be!
I love you. Have a wonderful time.
Lisanne
Good for you! Enjoy,enjoy,enjoy!
Love you!
Can't wait to read about the fair. Is it in TX? My daughter and her family live in TX, but as far as I know, she has never been to a fair in TX. I still go every year (in NC)and take my other daughter and her son. Is fun to watch the little ones.
Cici-- no, it's in Tulsa. I've never been to the Texas fair. But maybe some day .....
The one in Tulsa is fun --- although going with my family is really what makes it fun. : )
Glad you are having a great time. Glad you are having such fun and relaxing and being loved on and loving them back. Hope today is as great as yesterday was. Blessings...Mary Lou
Post a Comment